Saturday, November 30, 2013

Our Art Exhibit at Valdese

This past Monday we hung our show at The Old Rock School in Valdese, North Carolina.
The show includes my work in oil, colored pencil, and watercolor, as well as watercolors by my hubby, Gary Nemcosky. All of the art work that we selected for this exhibit has a coastal theme.
Our exhibition space is fairly large, but we were able to fill it up! I didn't manage to get one clear picture, but these at least give you an idea. We also have many original works matted that are not hanging, but in a rack for display.
If you happen to be in Western North Carolina during the holidays please stop in and see our art exhibit!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

The show looks beautifully hung, Ann. I love Gary's work too. I used to follow his blog (which is how I found yours), but he got so busy with school a few years back that he was rarely posting. My point is that I don't get to see his work much any more. But I remember loving it! Wishing you both many sales!

Debbie Nolan said...

Dear Ann - your work looks lovely h-hanging - wish I was close enough to see it. Hope you have a wonderful week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin